Care for Children
At Goldsmith Personnel we have fully trained staff to provide care and support to families with children in their own home. Your family can rely on our experienced staff for your child needs, care and support. We will provide you with staff who will understand your child’s special needs.
We have extensive practical experience in dealing with challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum disorders, complex health needs, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
Our care packages are tailored to meet your specific requests, including:
- Getting ready for school or college in the mornings
- One-to-one support at school
- Shopping trips, social or cultural events, leisure and sport
- Help with personal care, meals and feeding
- Attending medical appointments
- Activities at home and in the community
- Getting ready for bed
- Supporting the family to establish daily routines
Every child matters to us and we endeavour to know how best we can meet their needs. Before service commences we will do a child centred assessment to come up with a support plan for them.