Goldsmith Personnel is a nationwide recruitment agency providing round-the-clock healthcare staffing solutions in both the NHS and private sector. Whether you need urgent cover for sickness, or longer-term cover for annual leave, we have a bank of high quality candidates, up and down the country, who are ready and waiting to solve your staffing problems.
Established in 2004, Goldsmith Personnel is a healthcare recruitment agency with a fresh approach. We move with the market, listening to the changing desires and needs of our healthcare providers to ensure we find exemplary candidates to fulfil each and every role required. All agency workers undergo a rigorous recruitment process ensuring they have the most appropriate, recent and relevant experience for their area of work.
At Goldsmith Personnel we pride ourselves on our professional, fast and efficient service. If you are looking for healthcare staff today, we can find you the right person, at the right time.
Simply call our 24 hour booking line and speak to one of our experienced consultants on 0203 950 7980.
Why use Goldsmith Personnel?
Interview with all agency workers by clinical nurse manager to assess skills in a clinical workplace
- 10 year analysis of work history
- 3 years of referencing
- Health declaration
- Enhanced CRB check
- Mandatory health and safety courses
- Verification of individual’s right to work in the UK
- Annual appraisal and supervised monitoring
- Recruitment teams led by experienced nurses
- Regular work assessments
- Proof of immunisations
We provide personnel for following areas:
- A&E Nurses
- Chemotherapy / Oncology Nurses
- District Nurses / Community Nurses
- Prison Nurses
- Practice nurses
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) (Must Prescribe)
- General Nurses (For Medical and Surgical wards – Must have 1 years UK Experience)
- Healthcare Assistants
- Mental health Support Workers
- Health Visitors
- Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) / High Dependency Nurses (HDU)
- Mental Health Nurses
- Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses (PICU)
- General and Paediatric A&E Nurses
- Renal / Dialysis Nurses
- Theatres (Anaesthetic / Recovery / Scrub Nurses)
- General Practitioners
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent, last minute, staffing solutions in all areas of healthcare. We are passionate about what we do and will go the extra mile to make sure your needs are not only met, but surpassed.